The countdown

Friday, September 4, 2009

Where'd She Go?

Hey all!
I'm not sure if I ever gave an official "goodbye" post, but this is it!
I'm surprised I have any followers since I have gone so long without posting.

My original blog, That Girl, is still up and running (athough I occassionally get busy with blog and take necessary mini-breaks here and there).

The life as an AF wife has been pretty interesting, but I'm only three months in!

I have found that I am more in love with my husband now, than I was when we got married. It's a bond that is hard to explain, so I won't even bother trying! But he was worth the wait and worth the long-distance!

If you'd like to keep up with my life, then head over to my other blog, otherwise you might as well hit the "stop following" button (unless, of course, you want to check out older wedding-related posts!).

Much Love,
Photobucket